Executive Chef T. Nicolas Peter has re-imagined what it means to brunch with a new menu that is sure to whisk you away to the Mediterranean. Enjoy your afternoon lounging under the bougainvillea vines, as you indulge in the new plates chef has created.
- Chilled Peach Gazpacho Soup with peach and basil granita
- Chef Blanchet’s Smoked Fish Platter features salmon, sturgeon, trout rillettes & white fish, heirloom tomatoes, horseradish créme, mustard dill honey sauce with dense whole wheat rye & pumpernickel toast
- Grilled Mini Filet Mignon Benedict with béarnaise hollandaise on brioche toast with crisped fingerling potato frites… or try our vegetarian Quinoa Cake Benedict served maltaise sauce, avocado, grilled asparagus …
Sit back, relax and enjoy a flight without any of the jetlag. Our flight of rosés features tastes from Côtes de Provence, France’s most famous rosé producer. And if you’d like to extend your stay, don’t worry- we have endless mimosas to keep your glass full all afternoon long.
- Chateau les Valentines from Côtes de Provence
- Chateau D’Escalans “Whispering Angel” from Côtes de Provence
- Chateau Gassier Le Pas du Moine from Côtes de Provence
- Laurent Perrier, Cuvee Rosé from Champagne
This summer, make The Little Door your new brunch destination. Bon Voyage!
The Little Door has been an institution of the Los Angeles dining scene since 1996 and continues to uphold its longstanding tradition as one of Los Angeles’ most transporting & romantic restaurants. Bordeaux-born brothers, Frederic and Nicolas Meschin, opened The Little Door nearly 20 years ago in order to provide guests with the essence of an authentic European dining experience. Fused with the Mediterranean influences of Chef T. Nicolas Peter, the restaurant captures the European spirit with rustic charm and enchanting ambience. Bar manager, Michael Gannon, leads the cocktail program with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients to create beverages that always compliment the menu. Guests are invited to walk through The Little Door and escape the outside world to a dining sanctuary in which the atmosphere is as divine as its culinary offerings.